Monday, February 8, 2010

WARNING. Unethical People Under Investigation.

DerAuslander108
Jnp Gezere
Cy Q. Founce
JKDChick
PizDoff
Daniel Segarra

Are the screen names of the most irresponsible and unethical people I have run across. One by one, I will reveal their real names and photos so that you don't have to pay a lawyer a single penny to subpoena duces tecum bullshido.com for records.

Over the last few years I have casually gathered data from my friends at martial arts federations, magazines, and online. Not surprisingly, very few of the martial arts "investigators" in bullshido.com have any association with a martial arts federation.

Those who do are now being investigated by their association for blacklisting. Inspite of punitive measures from their associations, they will additionally be revealed here.

It's amazing how much personal data a reclusive can give out over the years online. All you have to do is string the data together. If you find that any bullshido admin personal data has been edited and deleted, I personally have older pages downloaded. You can also use http://bit.ly/bullshidoarchives

2 comments:

  1. For those interested this banana listed for proof of association a thank you in a guide I wrote on effective target selection YEARS ago! The people listed simply read it and gave feedback. How that makes us unethical or immoral is beyond me and any other normal person. I check bullshido and my name does not come up other than somone saying they had 'a nice conversation' with me. But alluding saving all the trouble to having to hire an attorney to get the truth, and investigating us is bogus. There is nothing other than this bloggers fantasy's.

    Obviously the anonymous owner of this blog does not have her/his facts straight and is just making stuff up because someone is connected to someone they don't like my so many degree's of separation like some deluded Kevin Bacon game.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This investigation is bogus the owner of this blog delusional. It amazes me how this banana can post lies about me and other without even knowing me or contacting me and this stupid page ranks second on google when you search my name with one of the others.

    If you have any ounce of ingenuity you would remove this post, get your facts straight. And if you had any courage you'd let everyone know who you are so we could at least defend ourselves against your delusional attacks and see if you are such an upstanding person yourself. I doubt that though.

    ReplyDelete